- No children under 2 years of age are permitted; exceptions may be considered based off occupancy. Please contact the innkeepers.
- Check- In time is 3pm & out by 11am
- Reservations canceled up to two weeks before the date of arrival by 3pm will receive full refund minus $15 credit card processing fee. Reservations canceled within two weeks of arrival will receive credit for the future stay within one year. If there is a balance on the reservation, the credit card on file will be charged for the full balance remaining. If reservations are canceled within 72 hours of arrival, no refund will be issued & remaining balance on the reservation will be charged to the card on file.
- A deposit of one night's accommodation is required for a single night stay. A deposit of 50% is required for stays of two nights or longer. This is applicable to all reservations
- No smoking inside guest rooms or buildings. $250 cleaning fee will apply
- We love pets too, but we cannot accommodate them at the inn. This is a firm policy without exception. This ensures that our inn is free of pet dander and always meets our high standards for cleanliness.
- Outside alcohol can’t be consumed on the property due to Vermont liquor license regulations
- We reserve the right to deny a reservation request for any reason or ask a current guest to evict the guest room without any refund of services.
The above policies and any other policies not listed on the website are subject to change at any time at operator’s discretion.
Each room is designed with your comfort and modern needs in mind; each room comes complete with complimentary Wi-Fi, personal control of room temperature, television & DVD player, hair dryer & spacious personal bathroom. Several rooms feature a gas fireplace and/or whirlpool tub. Additionally some rooms can accommodate extra guests, please call the Inn directly to request an extra rollaway in guest room.
Town of Wilmington
Our picturesque village, surrounded by beautiful rural mountainous countryside, is a shopper’s paradise offering a variety of unique and special merchandise. All four seasons are special here and many who come to visit end up staying for the natural beauty and rural way of life. Whether you are passing through for foliage, going to the neighboring ski resorts, spending time in the downtown shopping, or looking to stay for an extended period, we hope you enjoy Wilmington!